May 12, 2007

Oh, how quickly people skittle scuttle across the public stage these days!

Remember these guys?



A clue:



We were all talking about them back in January. Including me. I said: "Free Sean Stevens and Peter Berdovsky." So I thought I should provide the update. Just as it's all been forgotten, it's all been resolved. Good.

IN THE COMMENTS: Here's how my ultra-sophisticated commenter Bissage clues me in that "skittle" is the wrong word:
Better they should have been a pair of ragged claws skittling across the floors of silent seas.
I at least know enough to use Google, so I get it, the right word is "scuttle."

10 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob said...

Looks like at least one of them is a Romney supporters?

Bissage said...

Better they should have been a pair of ragged claws skittling across the floors of silent seas.

Fen said...

strikeout tags [s] and underlines [u] for the elite like Ann, but none for poor Fen. I'm so oppressd ;)

John Stodder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth Anne Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bissage said...

Ultra-sophisticated???

Oh, you.

I’m all blushicated!!!

(And in clichéd Yiddish dialogue, yet.)

Now, here’s a guy who knows how to scuttle!

(And still Bissage is stuck with the SpongeBob?)

Ha!

Beth said...

"skitter" would work, too.

Ann Althouse said...

Yeah, "skitter" is what I really meant.

Ruth Anne Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.