July 26, 2004

More test results, withheld and revealed.

Well, Nina didn't like the state quiz because she didn't like the result. She won't say what state she came up as. This is kind of a test of how well we know Nina. What state would it bug her the most to be told that she is? Texas? Mississippi? Nebraska? Come on! I showed mine, and it had the word "bulky" in it! Anyway, she's recommending the "What book are you?" test, so I did that one. I hope it won't be too horrifying to know, I'm "Les Miserables"!




You're Les Miserables!

by Victor Hugo

One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



UPDATE: Nina emails that it's not the state per se that makes her want to suppress the results of her test, but what is said about the state. I now know which state it is, but don't know how to get to page with the offending language. I tried redoing to test and guessing at what answers Nina might give, but I got Tennessee.

No comments: